Friday, September 23, 2011

Broken stripes moebius & scarf

Broken Stripes Moebius


This is a pattern for a slip stitch striped moebius cowl. Also part of the pattern is another to create the stitch pattern in a regular scarf. There is a great tutorial for the moebius cast on by Cat Bordhi on you tube. Knitting a moebius is really fascinating!

To create this cowl you will need size US 9, 60 inch circular knitting needles and a stitch marker. the cowl is knit mostly in stockinette with a just a few purl stitches. I used worsted weight acrylic yarn.

This pattern is available as a PDF file


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice! I've wanted to make a moebius for a while, someday I'll get over my L and do it.

By the way...I found your blog through Ravelry from the lsg group. I also wanted to wish you a very Happy belated Birthday!!

GsCraftsNthings said...

awww! thank you! the moebius is quite easy and really fascinating to make.

Anonymous said...

Link to the pdf is not working

GsCraftsNthings said...

I will check into this. Thanks! The PDF is also available on ravelry and free there as well.