Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chalanging my self, new tatting project

So I'm trying a new project with new challenges. It's working up rather nicely though I did make a change and am tatting the inner 2 rounds 1st and the shuttles fit through the chains so will tatt the outer 2 rounds. This will help reduce the tangling as i go and be easier than trying to untangel each of the 4 rounds individually each time.. But i did the 1st repeat and now am over 1/2 way done with the inner rings. I am really hooked on this tatting thing! YOu can find the pattern for this wreath/doily at Tatted Shamrock Wreath

3 comments:

Shogun said...

I have seen some beautiful things made by tatting. Afraid to try it myself, but always enjoy looking at what everyone makes. I'll stick with quilting.

Rachel G said...

And I've tried quilting and just have a hard time grasping the concept ;) I have a sewing machine but am more comfortable in the realm of creating with strands. Though, like you, I do love looking at quilts... some day, maybe.

❦TattingChic said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished project! ☺