Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crocheting to skydive

So guy at work is all excited and wants to go sky diving. I did it about 8 years ago (2 times) and wouldn't mind doing it again but realistically with a family of 5 there are other things I can spend my $$ on than jumping out of a plane.

Well this guy also wants to pay me to make him a crochet ripple afghan. I told him that I got a deal for him... he pays for me to sky dive and I make him an afghan. He was all for it. So we will just have to see how the follow through goes with this one! So often with these sort of things they tend to loose steam before they are realized. But i told him that if he really wants to do it he knows I wont back out cuz I have already done it.

I guess this is what happens when your interests are truly all over the place... you end up trading crochet for skydiving. I suppose it just goes to prove that I'm quite the diverse person.

I wrote a poem about the last time I went skydiving and you can read it on my poetry blog.

5,000 feet

No comments: